Sunday, November 7, 2010

Missionaries


Deric sent this photo last week. Can you find him? I think I saw him in at least 3 different places. This collage was done after a real 'fireside' in Sonaguera. Deric is still working in the office. He told Felycia that he is tired of staring at a computer screen. This coming from the kid who would sit for hours and play "4x4 Evolution" or "Need for Speed." I think he enjoys being in the city. He has access to more stores that have the things he needs. In other areas, I had to send shampoo and deodorant. Now he can buy it himself. It sure will save me some money to not have to send everything. Deric tells us that he no longer has anyone cooking for him. They have to fend for themselves. He did say that they eat out a lot because a full meal is really cheap (less than $2). I hope he's eating well. He looks skinny in the photo. I've decided that maybe it has been good that we haven't been able to get pictures for a while. I would have worried that he is too thin. I told him that he looks like a little kid wearing his dad's shirt because it is so baggy. If you can, take a look at the tie. I think Cristi sent it to him for ugly tie day at the MTC. Now he wears it as a representative of the church. Go figure.


This is Evan Kittaka, my nephew. He was called to serve in Cote d'Ivoire. This photo was taken 2 days before he entered the MTC in September. He leaves for Africa on Monday. We are so excited for him to begin the real part of his mission.



Casey Nowack, a nephew, reported to the MTC in July. His call was to one of the Mexico City missions. His visa didn't come in time so he has been in Boise, ID for the last 6 weeks. He finally got to Mexico this last week. He looks really excited.

(Casey is on the right.)

No comments: