Well, another first for me this week...
I've never been to set up girls' camp in the SNOW!!!
We went up to Stimson to set up. It was cold and cloudy when we got to the mountain. It started to HAIL and RAIN. It did that off and on until we were done getting the things done that we needed to. Then, we drove up the hill. At the top, it was SNOWING! It rained most of the way to town. We were pretty sure it would be sunny in the valley, but we had little sprinkles of rain at times for most of the day. It started to clear in the evening and made for a gorgeous sunset.
I can't believe that it was only a week ago that we hit 110* and today we didn't even see 80* in the valley. I hope it warms up for next week. I don't like camping anyway, but cold weather camping will be even worse. It's been crazy weather this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment