I didn't realize it has been nearly a month since I updated.
I am working at Mirabelli a couple of mornings a week. I was released as the MiaMaid Advisor in my ward and I am now the YW Secretary.
Conrad is settling in to being a bishop. Evenings are usually filled with interviews and meetings. The house is really quiet.
Deric is doing well on his mission. He has been in Honduras for almost a year (August 24th). He is still in Sonaguera and working hard. We are waiting for a package to get to him. It has a new card reader in it so we are going to cross our fingers for photos next week.
Felycia starts her 2nd year of college on Monday. She has spent most of the summer in St. George. She took 3 classes and then she started back to work at the dance studio. She is in an apartment with 4 other girls this year. She loves having a kitchen to cook her own meals. Sara, a cousin, just moved in to the dorm this week. They will have fun being together at school but not living together.
We have had a busy summer. Scout camp, girls' camp, survivor camp, wedding receptions (5), a missionary farewell, family reunion, new callings, work, church, etc. The list goes on and on and on and on.
We are just plugging along and handling all the things life throws at us.
1 comment:
You and your hubby do much more than just plugging along...you are great.
Post a Comment