We got to "chat" with Deric yesterday. He is definitely going to be transferred. That will happen tomorrow. He doesn't know where he is going, but he is excited. Last week, he told us that he had contacted every home in his area at least twice since he has been there. I think he is ready to move on.
Yesterday was a fun day. Ten elders and 2 sisters from Deric's district went to San Pedro Sula for P-day. They had lunch at Pizza Hut and then went shopping at a huge department store. Deric said it looks like "Wal-mart on steroids" and it carries everything a missionary would ever need and lots of things missionaries don't need.
Deric finally got his birthday package. It was only a week late. I guess I will have to send things even earlier. I thought 3 1/2 weeks would be plenty of time. Oh, well. Deric loves the ties we sent and the UNO cards and Skip-bo. The games will come in handy on P-days.
No comments:
Post a Comment