Monday, December 7, 2009

Week of the Arachnid


How's this for a house pet. This tarantula was in Deric's house last Monday night. I'm beginning to re-think the plans to go and get him when his mission is completed. I really don't do bugs and this is a really major one.
This photo is almost as good as the ones we took in Africa. I guess I will just look at this as part of the wildlife in Honduras. It's about as ugly as the warthogs and the furry legs remind me of a lion's mane.
Okay, this trying to justify the creature isn't quite working. It's still scary.




This little character was on the wall in Deric's house on Friday night. That's his thumbnail next to it. This one isn't as scary as the tarantula, but I'm guessing it could probably do just about the same amount of damage.

1 comment: