Monday, November 16, 2009

Out of Africa Vol. 2

Today, we went to the Nairobi Animal Preserve. We saw so many animals!!!! It was great. We were there for nearly 5 hours just driving around and looking for things to take photos of. I took nearly 500 photos. This will just be a small sampling.

Well, the pictures won't upload. I will try again later. You were going to see a water buffalo, a giraffe, a zebra, ostriches, warthogs, etc. We saw one leopard in a tree really far away. Only with the binoculars and telephoto lenses on the cameras were we even able to tell what it was.

Tomorrow, we travel to Masaai Mara. We will be there until Thursday night. We get to go on game drives every day. I'm so excited to see some of the big cats and maybe some elephants. Mom says we will have to ride a camel before we come home. We'll see how that goes.

We are wishing all of our friends and family could be here with us. We miss you and love you.

No comments: