ElDeric has been in Honduras for three weeks now. He is learning the language and sweating up a storm. Deric let us know that he taught about 30 lessons the first week he was there. On Saturday, he had three baptisms. He was the one who got to do the baptizing. He said he didn't even mess up the prayers. Pretty cool.
ElDeric sends his weekly e-mail to us at about the same time every week. We watch and are able to "talk" to him via e-mail. It was really fun yesterday. Conrad was at work, I was at home, and Felycia was done with class for the day. We spent about 2 hours. Poor Deric had to keep track of three different conversations. We printed them all and are putting everything in a binder to keep for when he gets home.
I have a list of things to buy and try to send. I hope a package will get to him.
Thank you to all of you who keep him in your prayers.
1 comment:
Will you post his email address so we can write him too? Thanks!
Post a Comment